Day Lake Rules
- Anglers fish at their own risk. The owners do not accept liability for any injury to anglers/guests, or theft/damage to anglers' property.
Under 16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 3 fishing rods per person, per swim/peg, is permitted. Unless during busy periods when two rods are permitted, with one extra rod in the margin.
- No visitors unless permission has been granted by the bailiff.
- Fishing set-ups are from swim/peg only. Stalking is permitted.
- Rods must not be left unattended. Kindly be aware that the use of a sounder box (other than on the swim), is not an option, to bypass this rule.
- No dogs or pets allowed.
- The use of a bait boat is allowed, provided it is used sensibly.
- Please take away any litter you have accumulated at the end of your fishing session.
- BBQ permitted if off the ground. No ash to be left behind on site. No fires.
- Only the bailiff is permitted to use the boat to net/free snagged fish.
- Nets/slings etc. are to be sprayed/dipped on arrival.
- Large unhooking mats or cradles must be used to unhook and handle/photograph fish.
- All anglers/guests and members, to report to the bailiff on arrival.
- No sacks, floating retainers only, and then only for short periods.
- No fixed lead rigs. Safety lead clips etc. to be used with leads to drop with the minimum of force.
Carp care kit or similar, is to be used on hook holds, and any wounds present on the fish. This is available to buy from the bailiff.
Any sick/injured fish are to be reported to the bailiff.
- All fish over 30lb, to be reported to the bailiff while still in captivity, for the purpose of our records.
- Barbless or micro-barb hooks only.
- No tents.
- No shock leaders.
- No braided mainline, except for spomb /markers.
- No wading or swimming in any of the lakes.
- 10 mph speed limit on site.
- If turning up early morning please be aware of anglers already present.
Random rig checks! Please do not be offended if you are asked to display your rigs.
FISH WELFARE IS OF THE UPMOST PRIORITY!
The rules are in place as to ensure an enjoyable and safe fishing experience for all; whilst safe-guarding the welfare and health of the fish. We hope that you thoroughly enjoy your fishing experience, but will not accept any anti social behaviour, or excessive use of alcohol. Any person/s presenting such behaviour will be asked to leave the premises, with no refund being made. We reserve the right to remove any person/angler or non fishing guest, without any prior notice
We thank you for your kind co-operation.